Ngozi Godwell @wainewarren Media Services
(Please visit my Twitter page to see what’s possible)
- We create accounts for you.
- We create tweets that are pre-approved before we tweet them. These include inspirational quotes, links to your site/events/ articles and products.
- We grow your accounts using key word searches we find followers who will be interested in your work.)
- We grow the accounts.
- We monitor your accounts daily.
- We send you updates and relevant information on your accounts.
“Command respect, be great company, reward loyalty, love unconditionally, seek fun”
Five Small Business Tips
Written by Lynne LaMaster
It’s a competitive world out there, but with these tips, you’ll be in the game.
Running a business is tough work! But our world today offers opportunities to market your business in exciting, cost effective ways. Unfortunately, if you don’t take advantage of those opportunities, it’s likely your competitor will. In the infographic below, here are some quick tips to get you going!
Read More Articles
Tweets are meant to be short and sweet. Though, I’m not what you would call a conversationalist with a short and sweet style, but on twitter I've got to be precise to catch the attention of those online. Learning to fly like a bird takes skill and skills I've decided to learn. So can you.
With only 120 characters to say what needs to be said, twitter peeps seem to delight in quips, jokes and catchy headlines.